NO MATTER WHAT YOU BELIEVE,
GOD IS IN CONTROL AND HIS WORD IS TRUE!!!
Spreading The Word Without Saying A Word Ministry
By: Chico and Debbie Jimenez
Romans 3:4b Let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
There is a lot of rhetoric being spread around like wildfire from people who are unlearned and ignorant of the TRUTH in God’s Word; they are spreading lies from the pits of hell because they are too lazy to read God’s Word for themselves or they simply lack the Holy Spirit; they spread the lies taught to them by false preachers, teachers and others of whom have taught them in error; lies that they have been conditioned to believe since birth. Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
KNOW THIS, WHEN YOU ARE BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT AND STANDING UP FOR THE WORLD… James 4:4b …know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
Proverbs 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: Proverbs 6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, Proverbs 6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, Proverbs 6:19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
THE WORD OF GOD IS CLEAR; TRUE BELIEVERS IN CHRIST JESUS ARE TO BE IN ONE ACCORD, WITH ONE MIND, THE MIND OF JESUS CHRIST!!! 1 Corinthians 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. Philippians 2:2 Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.
Galatians 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Galatians 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. Galatians 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
If you DO NOT have the Holy Spirit, you will REBUKE the TRUTH in this article!!!
We are going to show you the TRUTH today. If you don’t believe the Word of God, that is between you and JESUS… Mark 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of Me and of My words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when He cometh in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.
Keep in mind, JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD; so whether you are reading from the Gospels, when Jesus walked the earth or any other part of the bible, it is JESUS who inspired the Word. 2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and HIS name is called The Word of God.
1. LIE: SATAN OR THE DEVIL CREATED EVIL!!!
TRUTH:You will not find anywhere in the “True Word of God” that says satan or the devil created evil. WHY? Because evil DID NOT CREATE evil, GOD CREATED EVIL…
- Isaiah 45:7 – I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
- Proverbs 16:4 – The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.
2. LIE: GOD LOVES EVERYONE!!!
TRUTH: The Word of God Does NOT SAY that God Loves Everyone, as a matter of fact…
- Psalms 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity. Psalms 5:6 Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor (hate) the bloody and deceitful man.
- Hosea 9:15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.
- Psalms 11:5 The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence His soul hateth.
- Malachi 1:2 I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob’s brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob, Malachi 1:3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness. Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
- 1 John 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother’s righteous.
- Jude 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
- Proverbs 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: Proverbs 6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, Proverbs 6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, Proverbs 6:19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
3. LIE: ANYBODY CAN BE SAVED!!!
TRUTH: Only those chosen BEFORE the foundation of the World CAN be saved.
- Ephesians 1:4 According as He hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Ephesians 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, Ephesians 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein He hath made us accepted in the beloved.
- John 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
- Acts 10:41 Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with Him after He rose from the dead.
- Acts 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth.
- Ephesians 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of Him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will.
- FOR MORE VERSES SEE: WE ARE CHOSEN BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD
4. LIE: GOD HEARS EVERYBODY’S PRAYERS!!!
TRUTH: God DOES NOT hear everyone’s prayers!!!
- John 9:31a Now we know that God heareth not sinners.
- Psalms 66:18 If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me.
- Isaiah 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid His face from you, that He will not hear.
- Proverbs 21:13 Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard.
5. LIE: GOD IS A LOVING GOD, We often hear the phrase “Why would a Loving God allow this or that to happen”?
TRUTH: NOWHERE in the True “Word of God” will you find it written that Jesus Christ, the ONLY True God; IS A LOVING GOD!!! The “Word of God” says GOD IS LOVE!!! We have already shown in God’s Word that “GOD” created “EVIL” and that “GOD” does “HATE”.
- 1 John 4:8 - He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
- 1 John 4:16 – And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
What people fail to realize is that JESUS CHRIST IS LOVE, JESUS CHRIST IS THE HOLY SPIRIT AND THE HOLY SPIRIT OF JESUS CHRIST LIVES INSIDE OF EVERY TRUE BELIEVER.
Psalms 115:3 But our God is in the heavens: He hath done whatsoever He hath pleased. Romans 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
Matthew 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
John 6:64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.
Proverbs 1:24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; Proverbs 1:25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: Proverbs 1:26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; Proverbs 1:27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
Proverbs 1:28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: Proverbs 1:29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: Proverbs 1:30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
Proverbs 1:31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. Proverbs 1:32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them. Proverbs 1:33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to HIS purpose.
Isaiah 55:8-11 – For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
TRUST ONLY ON JESUS CHRIST AND HIS WRITTEN WORD!!!!
1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. Romans 3:4b Let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
DO YOU KNOW JESUS? HAVE YOU TRULY GIVEN YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST AND ASKED HIM TO BE YOUR SAVIOR? CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO FIND OUT HOW TO ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!! TIME IS SHORT JESUS IS COMING REAL SOON, DON’T BE LEFT BEHIND!!!
SOON, THE TRUE BELIEVERS IN CHRIST JESUS WILL BE RAPTURED FROM THIS WORLD THAT HAS FORGOTTEN AND FORSAKEN GOD!!! 1 Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Chronicles 29:11 Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all.
CHICO AND DEBBIE