SPREADING THE WORD WITHOUT SAYING A WORD MINISTRY
BY: CHICO AND DEBBIE JIMENEZ
THE REAL TRUTH – JESUS CHRIST – JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES Q & A – PART 1
WE BY NO MEANS ENDORSE THE NEW WORLD TRANSLATION OF THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, THIS TEXT WAS USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF EXPOSING THE REAL TRUTH, WHICH IS JESUS CHRIST ALONE!!!
1. QUESTION: WHO DOES YOUR BIBLE SAY YOUR ONLY OWNER AND LORD AND SAVIOR IS???
1. ANSWER: JESUS CHRIST!!!
IT IS CLEAR IN THIS VERSE THAT JESUS CHRIST IS GOD ALMIGHTY, THE CREATOR OF THE ALL SINCE HE IS:
- “our only Owner and Lord, Jesus Christ”. (NWT – Jude 1:4)
- undeserved kindness and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. (NWT – 2 Peter 3:18 )
- YOU should remember the sayings previously spoken by the holy prophets and the commandment of the Lord and Savior (NWT – 2 Peter 3:2 )
- In answer Thomas said to him: “My Lord and my God!”29 Jesus said to him: “Because you have seen me have you believed? Happy are those who do not see and yet believe.” (NWT – John 20:28-29 )
- God made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom YOU impaled.” (NWT – Acts 2:36)
- In fact, thus there will be richly supplied to YOU the entrance into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. (NWT – 2 Peter 1:11 )
- Certainly if, after having escaped from the defilements of the world by an accurate knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. (NWT – 2 Peter 2:20)
- and nobody can say: “Jesus is Lord!” except by holy spirit. (NWT – 1 Corinthians 12:3)
2. QUESTION: WHO DOES THE WORD OF GOD SAY THE TRUTH IS???
2. ANSWER: Jesus said to him: “I AM the way and THE TRUTH and the life.
3. QUESTION: HOW DO YOU COME TO THE FATHER???
3. ANSWER: No one comes to the Father except through me.
- Jesus said to him: “I AM the way and THE TRUTH and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (NWT – John 14:6)
WHO IS THE TRUTH??? JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!!
4. QUESTION: WHO DOES THE BIBLE SAY TO OBEY???
4. ANSWER: GOD, NOT MEN!!!
5. QUESTION: WHO RULES AND REIGNS OVER THE JEHOHAH’S WITNESSES???
5. ANSWER: THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY!!! MEN!!! NOT JESUS!!!
- In answer Peter and the [other] apostles said: “We must obey God as ruler rather than men”. ( NWT – Acts 5:29)
6. QUESTION: DOES GOD PREFER ANY MAN OVER ANOTHER??? DOES GOD PREFER THE WATCH TOWER SOCIETY???
6. ANSWER: NO!!!
- 34 At this Peter opened his mouth and said: “For a certainty I perceive that God is not partial,35 but in every nation the man that fears him and works righteousness is acceptable to him. (NWT – Acts 10:34-35)
- For there is no partiality with God. (NWT – Romans 2:11)
- for YOU know that the Master of both them and YOU is in the heavens, and there is no partiality with him. (NWT – Ephisians 6: 9)
7. QUESTION: ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, DO YOU NEED A MAN TO TEACH YOU???
7. ANSWER: NO!!!
8. QUESTION: ACCORDING TO THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY, WHO IS SUPPOSED TO TEACH YOU???
8. ANSWER: THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY!!!
- JESUS SAID… But the helper, the holy spirit, which the Father will send in my name, that one will teach YOU all things and bring back to YOUR minds all the things I told YOU. (NWT -John 14:26)
- These things I write YOU about those who are trying to mislead YOU. 27 And as for YOU, the anointing that YOU received from him remains in YOU, and YOU do not need anyone to be teaching YOU; but, as the anointing from him is teaching YOU about all things, and is true and is no lie, and just as it has taught YOU, remain in union with him. (NWT – 1 John 2:26-27)
9. QUESTION: DOES THE BIBLE SAY THAT JESUS IS GOD IN THE FLESH???
9. ANSWER: YES!!!
ISAIAH PROPHESIED OF THE COMING MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST, THEN IT WAS CONFIRMED IN THE BOOK OF MATTHEW.
- Therefore Jehovah himself will give YOU men a sign: Look! The maiden herself will actually become pregnant, and she is giving birth to a son, and she will certainly call his name Im‧man′u‧el. (NWT – Isaiah 7:14)
- “Look! The virgin will become pregnant and will give birth to a son, and they will call his name Im‧man′u‧el,” which means, when translated, “With Us Is God.” (NWT – Matt 1:23) (WHICH IS JESUS)
ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE, JESUS IS GOD IN THE FLESH and ISAIAH THE PROFIT IS JOHN THE BAPTIST!!!
- Listen! Someone is calling out in the wilderness: “Clear up the way of Jehovah, YOU people! MAKE the highway for our God through the desert plain straight. (NWT – Isaiah 40:3)
- Therefore they said to him: “Who are you? that we may give an answer to those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?”23He said: “I am a voice of someone crying out in the wilderness, ‘MAKE the way of Jehovah straight,’ just as Isaiah the prophet said.” (NWT – John 1:22-23)
- However, the disciples put the question to him: “Why, then, do the scribes say that E‧li′jah must come first?”11In reply he said: “E‧li′jah, indeed, is coming and will restore all things.12 However, I say to YOU that E‧li′jah has already come and they did not recognize him but did with him the things they wanted. In this way also the Son of man is destined to suffer at their hands.”13 Then the disciples perceived that he spoke to them about John the Baptist. (NWT – Matthew 17:10-13)
JESUS TRULY IS GOD IN THE FLESH…
- So the Word became flesh and resided among us, and we had a view of his glory, a glory such as belongs to an only‐begotten son from a father; and he was full of undeserved kindness and truth. 15 (John bore witness about him, yes, he actually cried out—this was the one who said [it]—saying: “The one coming behind me has advanced in front of me, because he existed before me.”) (NWT – John 1:14-15)
- Indeed, the sacred secret of this godly devotion is admittedly great: ‘He was made manifest in flesh, was declared righteous in spirit, appeared to angels, was preached about among nations, was believed upon in [the] world, was received up in glory.’ (NWT – 1 Timothy 3:16) WE HAVE ESTABLISHED THAT THE WORD WAS MANIFEST IN THE FLESH, JESUS CHRIST!!!
LET’S GO OVER TO REVELATION 19 AND SEE WHO JOHN THE REVELATOR SAYS THE WORD OF GOD IS…
- The salvation and the glory and the power belong to our God (NWT – Rev 19:1) (JESUS)
- 11 And I saw the heaven opened, and, look! a white horse. And the one seated upon it is called Faithful and True, and he judges and carries on war in righteousness. 12 His eyes are a fiery flame, and upon his head are many diadems. He has a name written that no one knows but he himself,13 and he is arrayed with an outer garment sprinkled with blood, and the name he is called is The Word of God. (JESUS) SO WHO IS THE WORD OF GOD??? JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD!!! HALLELUJAH!!! SCRIPTURE CONFIRMS THE UNDENIABLE TRUTH IN GOD’S WRITTEN WORD!!!
- “our only Owner and Lord, Jesus Christ”. (NWT – Jude 1:4)
- For your Grand Maker is your husbandly owner (NWT – Isaiah 54:5)
- The God of the whole earth he will be called (NWT – Isaiah 54:5)
- For the undeserved kindness of God which brings salvation to all sorts of men has been manifested (NWT – Titus2:11)
- while we wait for the happy hope and glorious manifestation of the great God and of [the] Savior of us, Christ Jesus,14who gave himself for us that he might deliver us (NWT – Titus 2:13-14)
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR??? OUR GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST!!!
- Look! I am coming quickly, and the reward I give is with me, to render to each one as his work is.13I am the Al′pha and the O‧me′ga, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. (NWT – Rev 22:13) (JESUS CHRIST)
LOOK AT THE WORDS OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST AS HE SHOWS HIMSELF TO BE GOD ALMIGHTY IN THE FLESH!!!
- And he laid his right hand upon me and said: “Do not be fearful. I am the First and the Last, (JESUS HIMSELF IS THE FIRST AND THE LAST!!!) 18 and the living one; and I became dead, but, look! I am living forever and ever, and I have the keys of death and of Ha′des. (NWT – Rev 1:17-18) (JESUS BECAME DEAD AND NOW LIVES, JESUS SAID HE HOLDS THE KEYS OF DEATH AND Ha′des. !!!)
- I am the Al′pha and the O‧me′ga,” says Jehovah God, “the One who is and who was and who is coming, the Almighty.” (NWT – Rev 1:8)
- Look! I am coming quickly, and the reward I give is with me, to render to each one as his work is. 13 I am the Al′pha and the O‧me′ga, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. (NWT – Rev 22:13)
- “This is what Jehovah has said, the King of Israel and the Repurchaser of him, Jehovah of armies, ‘I am the first and I am the last, and besides me there is no God. (NWT – Isaiah 45:5)
- But we know that the Son of God has come, and he has given us intellectual capacity that we may gain the knowledge of the true one. And we are in union with the true one, by means of his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and life everlasting. (NWT – 1 John 5:20)
AGAIN, WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR??? OUR GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST!!! HOW MANY FIRSTS AND LASTS ARE THERE??? ONLY ONE!!! HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST!!!
10. QUESTION: DO I HAVE TO FOLLOW WATCHTOWER SOCIETY TEACHINGS TO BE IN RIGHT STANDING WITH JEHOVAH???
10. ANSWER: ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!
ACCORDING TO YOUR BIBLE, ABRAHAM HAD FAITH IN GOD AND IT WAS COUNTED TO HIM FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!
- 1 That being so, what shall we say about Abraham our forefather according to the flesh? 2 If, for instance, Abraham were declared righteous as a result of works, he would have ground for boasting; but not with God. 3 For what does the scripture say? “Abraham exercised faith in Jehovah, and it was counted to him as righteousness.” 4 Now to the man that works the pay is counted, not as an undeserved kindness, but as a debt. 5 On the other hand, to the man that does not work but puts faith in him who declares the ungodly one righteous, his faith is counted as righteousness. (NWT – Romans 4:1-5 ) THERE IS NO MENTION OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY IN ANY SCRIPTURE!!!
WHAT DOES RIGHTEOUSNESS MEAN??? 1) in a broad sense: state of him who is as he ought to be, righteousness, the condition acceptable to God a) the doctrine concerning the way in which man may attain a state approved of God b) integrity, virtue, purity of life, rightness, correctness of thinking feeling, and acting.
KJV – Matthew 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
11. QUESTION: DID NOT SAY BE A FOLLOWER OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY!!!
11. ANSWER: NO!!!
- Jesus said to him: “If you want to be perfect, go sell your belongings and give to the poor and you will have treasure in heaven, and come be my follower.” (NWT – Matthew 19:21)
12. DOES MY SALVATION COME BY BEING A JEHOVAH’S WITNESS AND FOLLOWING THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY???
SALVATION IS FOUND IN JESUS CHRIST ALONE!!! Let it be known to all of YOU and to all the people of Israel, that in the name of Jesus Christ the Naz‧a‧rene′, whom YOU impaled but whom God raised up from the dead, by this one does this man stand here sound in front of YOU.11 This is ‘the stone that was treated by YOU builders as of no account that has become the head of the corner. 12 Furthermore, there is no salvation in anyone else, for there is not another name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved.” (NWT – Acts 4:10-12)
13. QUESTION: WHERE DOES THE BIBLE SAY THAT JESUS IS MICHAEL THE ARCH ANGEL???
13. ANSWER: IT DOESN’T!!!
PLEASE SHOW ME THE SCRIPTURES THAT SAY JESUS IS MICHAEL. ACCORDING TO MY STUDY IN THIS BIBLE, THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY NEW WORLD TRANSLATION (NWT) MENTIONS MICHAEL FIVE TIMES AS:
1) “one of the foremost princes” (Dan. 10:13);
2) “the prince of [Daniel’s] people” (Dan. 10:21);
3) “the great prince who is standing in behalf of the sons of [Daniel’s] people” (Dan. 12:1);
4) “the archangel” who “had a difference with the devil and was disputing about Moses’ body” but “did not dare to bring a judgment against him in abusive terms” (Jude 9); and
5) a participant in heavenly conflict when “Michael and his angels battled with the dragon” (Rev. 12:7).
WHICH ONE OF THESE VERSES SAYS THAT MICHAEL IS JESUS CHRIST?
RATHER THAN BEING MERELY “ONE OF THE FOREMOST PRINCES,
- “Jesus Christ is “Lord of Lords and King of Kings” (Rev. 17:14, NWT)
- and is “far above every government and authority and power and lordship and every name named, not only in this system of things, but also in that to come” (Ephesians 1:21, NWT).
- And, unlike “Michael who did not dare condemn the Devil with insulting words, but said, ‘The Lord rebuke you!’” (Jude 9, Today’s English Version),
- Jesus Christ displayed His authority over the devil when He freely commanded him, “Go away, Satan!” (Matthew 4:10, NWT).
THIS VERSE DOES NOT USE THE NAME MICHAEL BUT SAYS THAT “the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel’s voice and with God’s trumpet . . .” (1 Thessalonians 4:16, NWT). HOWEVER, THE EXPRESSION “WITH AN ARCHANGEL’S VOICE” SIMPLY MEANS THAT THE ARCHANGEL, LIKE GOD’S TRUMPET, WILL HERALD THE COMING OF THE LORD, NOT THAT THE LORD IS AN ARCHANGEL.
NONE OF THE VERSES EVEN COME CLOSE TO STATING THAT JESUS CHRIST IS MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL. IN FACT, SCRIPTURE CLEARLY TEACHES THE OPPOSITE: NAMELY, THAT THE SON OF GOD IS SUPERIOR TO THE ANGELS. THE ENTIRE FIRST CHAPTER OF HEBREWS IS DEVOTED TO THIS THEME.
NWT Hebrews 1:5 For example, to which one of the angels did he ever say: “You are my son; I, today, I have become your father”? And again: “I myself shall become his father, and he himself will become my son”?
KJV Hebrews 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? Hebrews 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the first begotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
THE ANGELS CONSISTENTLY REFUSE WORSHIP,
- “Be careful! Do not do that! . . .Worship God,” (Revelation 22:8,9, NWT),
- but the Father’s command concerning the Son is, “Let all God’s angels worship him” (Hebrews 1:6).That is how the Watchtower’s own New World Translation read for some 20 years until, in 1970, the Society changed it to read “do obeisance to him” instead of “worship him”—part of their consistent campaign to eliminate from their Bible all references to the deity of Christ.
NWT – Luke 10:22 All things have been delivered to me by my Father, and who the Son is no one knows but the Father; and who the Father is, no one [knows] but the Son, and he to whom the Son is willing to reveal him.”
KJV Luke 10:22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.
14. QUESTION: ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO REASON THE SCRIPTURES???
14. ANSWER: THERE IS NO FAITH IN REASON.
- for we are walking by faith, not by sight (NWT – 2 Cor 5:7)
- 1 Therefore, now that we have been declared righteous as a result of faith, let us enjoy peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom also we have gained our approach by faith into this undeserved kindness in which we now stand; and let us exult, based on hope of the glory of God. (NWT – Romans 5:1-2) WE MUST HAVE FAITH IN CHRIST ALONE!!!
KJV – Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: Romans 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
JESUS SAID My sheep listen to my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. 28 And I give them everlasting life, and they will by no means ever be destroyed, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 What my Father has given me is something greater than all other things, and no one can snatch them out of the hand of the Father. 30 I and the Father are one.” (NWT – John 10:27-30) 6Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (NWT – John 14:6) 9 Let him that has ears listen.” (NWT – Matthew 13:9) “Have no fear, only exercise faith”. (NWT – Mark 5:36)
13 Furthermore, though YOU were dead in YOUR trespasses and in the uncircumcised state of YOUR flesh, [God] made YOU alive together with him. He kindly forgave us all our trespasses14and blotted out the handwritten document against us, which consisted of decrees and which was in opposition to us; and He has taken it out of the way by nailing it to the torture stake. (NWT – Colossians 2:13-14)
1Therefore those in union with Christ Jesus have no condemnation.2 For the law of that spirit which gives life in union with Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death. (NWT – Romans 8:1-2) And YOU will know the truth, and the truth will set YOU free.” (NWT – John 8:32) Therefore if the Son sets YOU free, YOU will be actually free. (NWT – John 8:36) JESUS CHRIST IS THE TRUTH!!!
3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, for he has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in union with Christ,4just as he chose us in union with him before the founding of the world, that we should be holy and without blemish before him in love.5For he foreordained us to the adoption through Jesus Christ as sons to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,6in praise of his glorious undeserved kindness which he kindly conferred upon us by means of [his] loved one.7 By means of him we have the release by ransom through the blood of that one, yes, the forgiveness of [our] trespasses, according to the riches of his undeserved kindness. (NWT – Ephesians 1:3-7)
[Yes,] in him,11in union with whom we were also assigned as heirs, in that we were foreordained according to the purpose of him who operates all things according to the way his will counsels,12that we should serve for the praise of his glory, we who have been first to hope in the Christ.13 But YOU also hoped in him after YOU heard the word of truth, the good news about YOUR salvation. By means of him also, after YOU believed, YOU were sealed with the promised holy spirit,14which is a token in advance of our inheritance, for the purpose of releasing by a ransom [God’s] own possession, to his glorious praise. (NWT – Ephesians 1:11-14)
But let God be found true, though every man be found a liar, even as it is written: “That you might be proved righteous in your words and might win when you are being judged. (NWT – Romans 3:4)
WE PRAY THAT YOU BELIEVE THE ONLY TRUTH IN THIS WORLD, HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST!!! But whoever disowns me before men, I will also disown him before my Father who is in the heavens. (NWT – Matthew 10:33)
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE TRUTH, JESUS CHRIST, PLEASE CONTACT US!!!
DO YOU KNOW JESUS? HAVE YOU GIVEN YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST AND ASKED HIM TO BE YOUR SAVIOR? CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO FIND OUT HOW TO ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!! TIME IS SHORT JESUS IS COMING REAL SOON, DON’T BE LEFT BEHIND!!!
CHICO AND DEBBIE