SPREADING THE WORD WITHOUT SAYING A WORD MINISTRY
BY: CHICO AND DEBBIE JIMENEZ
NEW WORLD ORDER – MEASLE PANDEMIC
IT’S CALLED DEPOPULATION!!! BIOLOGICAL WARFARE AGAINST THE PEOPLE!!! WAKE UP AMERICA!!! THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE!!!
World-Wide Measles Outbreak? – AS OF JUNE 2013
Reports are coming in of a measles epidemic that is rapidly spreading across northern Syria, affecting multiple provinces. This news comes on the tail of an already expansive year for measles outbreaks across the world.
In addition to many “developing” countries where measles remains endemic, outbreaks have been reported in the following countries for 2013:
- Pakistan – over 25,000 cases, with 146 deaths in children
- Ukraine – 11,734 cases
- France – 679 cases
- Italy – 592 cases
- Spain – 334 cases
- Romania – 4,087 cases
- United Kingdom – 2,314 cases
- Australia – at least 89 cases
- Quebec, Canada – 742 cases
- United States – 75 cases
US cases range from locations like New York, Vermont, Texas, Washington, North Carolina, Michigan, California, Kansas and more, along with thousands of other cases and minor outbreaks across the globe.
This highly contagious viral disease is transmitted via droplets from the nose, mouth and/or throat of infected persons, with initial symptoms only appearing 10-12 days after infection. Symptoms include: high fever, bloodshot eyes, runny nose, and small white spots on the inside of the mouth, with a rash developing on the face/upper neck spreading gradually spreading downwards. While there is no direct treatment for measles infection, most people recover within 2-3 weeks… however, some malnourished individuals and those with already weakened immune systems can suffer from blindness, encephalitis, severe diarrhea, ear infections and pneumonia.
READ THESE ARTICLES FROM THIS WEEK ALONE,
THE WEEK ENDING JULY 27, 2013!!!
- The Price Of The Autism-Measles Panic, 15 Years Later – “Fifteen Years After Autism Panic, a Plague of Measles Erupts,” that digs into the roles of both in the Wales outbreak, that left 1219 people infected with measles and one in ten hospitalized.
- Measles outbreak widens, reaches 600 cases – Most of the cases are in the Bible Belt region where staunchly Protestant communities do not vaccinate their children on religious grounds. Last week, prime minister was criticised by ministers in the orthodox Dutch Protestant church for saying: ‘God never meant these children to suffer because He also ensured there are vaccines.’
- Brooklyn measles outbreak ends July 23, 2013 11:29am – From March to June, 58 cases were reported — 30 in the Williamsburg section and 28 in Borough Park. All the cases involved adults or children who had no documentation of being vaccinated at the time of exposure because they refused or due to delays.
- Measles warning for China-Sydney flyers – Any passengers who contracted measles on this week’s flight could expect to see symptoms appear between Sunday and August 8.
- Orlando tourist from UK diagnosed with measles – ORANGE COUNTY – A tourist from the United Kingdom has been diagnosed with the measles, but not before visiting multiple Orlando area attractions. Health officials said the patient came into contact with the highly contagious disease while in the U.K. and showed the symptoms in Orlando.
- Measles outbreak: three areas declared high-risk in city – PAKISTAN* 5,830 cases of measles reported in the provincial capital so far …
LAHORE: With rapid spread of measles in Punjab, three areas in the provincial capital have been declared high-risk.According to the report, vagabond areas were also include in the anti-measles drive. In vagabond areas of Allama Iqbal Town, 15 percent while five percent of children in Ravi and Wagah Towns were infected with measles. As many as 5830 cases of measles have been reported from city hospitals during the last six and a half months while 85 out of the total 190 deaths have also been reported from city. Meanwhile, with 40 new cases reported during the last 24 hours on Sunday, the number of the cases reported in the Punjab has reached 22,614. According to health department officials, at least 190 deaths have been reported so far with 85 deaths in Lahore while the remaining in Gujranwala, Rajanpur, Rahim Yar Khan, Kasur, Sialkot and other areas of the Punjab.
Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
1 Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.
DO YOU KNOW JESUS? HAVE YOU GIVEN YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST AND ASKED HIM TO BE YOUR SAVIOR? CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO FIND OUT HOW TO ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!! TIME IS SHORT JESUS IS COMING REAL SOON, DON’T BE LEFT BEHIND!!!
CHICO AND DEBBIE