Spreading The Word Without Saying A Word Ministry
BY: Chico and Debbie Jimenez
SURRENDER ALL TODAY BY ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST AS LORD AND SAVIOR AND RESTING IN HIS FINISHED WORK ON THE CROSS!!!
AS YOU ARE READING THESE WORDS TODAY, ASK YOURSELF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AND AT THE SAME TIME, REMEMBER THESE WORDS THAT JESUS SPOKE IN Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. AND IN John 10:10 … I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
- WHY WOULD YOU HAVE TO REPENT OVER AND OVER AGAIN??? *** YOU DON’T HAVE TO, AS A MATTER OF FACT READ THIS VERSE IN Hebrews 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame. REPENTING OVER AND OVER AGAIN CRUCIFIES JESUS CHRIST AGAIN AND PUTS JESUS TO AN OPEN SHAME AGAIN!!!
- DOES JESUS HAVE TO DIE AGAIN FOR YOUR PERSONAL SIN??? *** NO!!! JESUS ALREADY PAID THE PRICE ONCE AND FOR ALL (EVERY BELIEVER’S) SIN, INIQUITIES AND EVIL DEEDS!!! Hebrews 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. GOD’S WORD IS VERY CLEAR, “we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ ONCE FOR ALL“. Hebrews 10:17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
Romans 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification. Romans 5:16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification. Romans 5:18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
WHAT DOES JUSTIFICATION MEAN???
1) the act of God declaring men free from guilt and acceptable to him
2) abjuring to be righteous, justification
Romans 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. Romans 10:11 For the scripture saith, “Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed”.
- HOW CAN GOD COUNT YOU AS RIGHTEOUS, IF YOU CAN STILL SIN??? *** HE CAN’T!!! 1 John 5:17 All unrighteousness is sin. BUT 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. WHEN YOU ACCEPT JESUS AS LORD AND SAVIOR, YOU BECOME RIGHTEOUS IN HIS EYES!!! READ THESE NEXT TWO VERSES VERY CAREFULLY!!! Romans 6:18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness. FREE FROM SIN = RIGHTEOUS!!! Romans 6:20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness. SERVANTS OF SIN = UNRIGHTEOUS!!! Romans 10:3 For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
Romans 10:10 For “with the heart man believeth unto righteousness”; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Romans 4:3 For what saith the scripture? “Abraham believed God”, and “it was counted unto him for righteousness”. Romans 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but “believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly”, “his faith” is “counted for righteousness”. Romans 4:6 Even as David also describeth the “blessedness of the man”, unto whom God “imputeth righteousness without works”.
WHAT DOES RIGHTEOUNESS MEAN???
1) that which has been deemed right so as to have force of law
a) what has been established, and ordained by law, an ordinance
b) a judicial decision, sentence
1) of God
a) either the favourable judgment by which he acquits man and declares them acceptable to Him
2) a righteous act or deed.
Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 2 Thessalonians 2:13 But “we” are bound to give thanks alway to God for “you”, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen “you” to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: 2 Timothy 2:10 Therefore I endure all things for the elect’s sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory. 1 Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed “us” to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Thessalonians 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered “us” from the wrath to come. Galatians 3:26 For “ye” are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
SO TODAY, REST IN THE FACT THAT ONCE YOU TRULY ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR, YOU ARE FORGIVEN, ONCE AND FOR ALL; ANYTHING THAT YOU HAVE EVER DONE OR WILL DO HAS ALREADY BEEN FORGIVEN!!!
DON’T BE LEFT BEHIND!!! RECEIVE JESUS TODAY!!! DO YOU KNOW JESUS? HAVE YOU GIVEN YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST AND ASKED HIM TO BE YOUR SAVIOR? CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO FIND OUT HOW TO ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!! TIME IS SHORT JESUS IS COMING REAL SOON, DON’T BE LEFT BEHIND!!!
Chico and Debbie