1) Matthew 12:15 But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed Him, and he healed them all.
2) Matthew 8:16 When the even was come, they brought unto Him many that were possessed with devils: and He cast out the spirits with His word, and healed all that were sick.
3) Luke 4:40 Now when the sun was setting, all they that had any sick with divers diseases brought them unto Him; and He laid His hands on every one of them, and healed them.
4) Luke 9:11 And the people, when they knew it, followed Him: and he received them, and spake unto them of the kingdom of God, and healed them that had need of healing.
5) Luke 6:17 And He came down with them, and stood in the plain, and the company of His disciples, and a great multitude of people out of all Judaea and Jerusalem, and from the sea coast of Tyre and Sidon, which came to hear Him, and to be healed of their diseases.
6) Luke 6:19 And the whole multitude sought to touch Him: for there went virtue out of Him, and healed them all.
1 Thessalonians 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
GOD’S PERFECT WILL FOR US NOW; IS, WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE, THAT WE LIVE IN DIVINE HEALTH, NEVER TO BE SICK!!! THE DEVIL COMES TO KILL, STEAL AND DESTROY!!!JESUS SAID IN John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
LISTENING TO THE LIES OF THE DEVIL WILL DESTROY YOUR HEALTH!!! Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. ONLY WHEN WE KNOW AND BELIEVE THE TRUTH IN GOD’S WORD WILL OUR HEALTH BE RESTORED!!!
John 16:8 And when He is come, He will reprove the world of Sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 Of Sin, because they Believe Not on Me.
WE CAN SEE IN THE WORD OF GOD THAT JESUS PERFORMED HEALINGS IN VARIOUS WAYS:
TO SOME; HE HEALED HE SAID GO AND SIN NO MORE
1) John 5:5 And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years. John 5:6 When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, He saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole? John 5:7 The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me. John 5:8 Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk. John 5:9 And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the sabbath. 1John 5:0 The Jews therefore said unto him that was cured, It is the sabbath day: it is not lawful for thee to carry thy bed. John 5:11 He answered them, He that made me whole, the same said unto me, Take up thy bed, and walk. John 5:12 Then asked they him, What man is that which said unto thee, Take up thy bed, and walk? John 5:13 And he that was healed wist not who it was: for Jesus had conveyed himself away, a multitude being in that place. John 5:14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: Sin No More, lest a worse thing come unto thee. John 5:15 The man departed, and told the Jews that it was Jesus, which had made him whole.
IF SIN IS UNBELIEF, AND IT IS, John 16:9 OF SIN, because they believe not on me. Hebrews 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. TODAY MANY ARE LIVING WITH SICKNESS, PAIN AND DISEASE BECAUSE THEY DON’T KNOW AND BELIEVE THE TRUTH IN GOD’S INDISPUTABLE WORD!!! NOW THAT WE KNOW THE TRUTH IN GOD’S WORD, WE CAN BELIEVE THE TRUTH AND BE HEALED!!!
TO SOME; HE JUST HEALED
1) Luke 13:11 And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself. Luke 13:12 And when Jesus saw her, He called her to Him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity. Luke 13:13 And He laid His hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God.
2) Matthew 21:14 And the blind and the lame came to Him in the temple; and He healed them.
TO SOME; HE HAD COMPASSION ON THEM
1) Matthew 14:14 And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and He healed their sick.
2) Matthew 20:34 So Jesus had compassion on them, and touched their eyes: and immediately their eyes received sight, and they followed Him.
LOOK AT THIS VERSE
Romans 9:15 For He saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
SO WE CAN THAT JESUS HEALED THEM BECAUSE HE HAD COMPASSION ON THEM.
TO SOME; HE SAID YOUR FAITH MADE YOU WHOLE
1) Matthew 8:8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. Matthew 8:9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. Matthew 8:10 When Jesus heard it, He marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel. Matthew 8:3 And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.
2) Luke 8:43 And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any, Luke 8:44 Came behind Him, and touched the border of His garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched. Luke 8:45 And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with Him said, Master, the multitude throng thee and press thee, and sayest thou, who touched Me? Luke 8:46 And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me. Luke 8:47 And when the woman saw that she was not hid, she came trembling, and falling down before Him, she declared unto him before all the people for what cause she had touched Him, and how she was healed immediately. Luke 8:48 And He said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.
WE CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT HER FAITH ALONE DID NOT HEAL HER, SHE BELIEVED THAT IF SHE TOUCHED THE HEM OF HIS GARMENT, SHE WOULD BE MADE WHOLE.
NOW LET’S TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THESE VERSES:
JESUS SAID, “YOUR FAITH” has made you whole.”
WHERE DID FAITH COME FROM??? Romans 10:17, Galatians 3:22 and 25-26.
WHAT IS FAITH??? Hebrews 11:1.
Romans 10:17 So then Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the “Word of God”.
Galatians 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe. Galatians 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
SO WE CAN SEE THAT Faith comes by hearing the “Word of God” and “JESUS IS The Word of
God” ACCORDING TO John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
This allows us to clearly see that the lady with the issue of blood, had faith and acted on her faith by believing that if she could only touch the hem of His (Jesus’) garment, she would be made whole (be healed). What if Jesus had passed her by and she could not touch Him?? Would she have been healed?? No, because she believed that she “had” to touch the hem of His garment in order
to be healed.
So we see that Faith without works is dead, what was her works?? Believing that she had to Touch the hem of His garment!!! John 6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? John 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent. James 2:14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? James 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. James 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? James 2:24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. James 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
WHEN JESUS WALKED ON THE EARTH, HE HEALED THEM ALL!!!
AFTER THE DEATH BURIAL AND RESURRECTION OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, THE WORD OF GOD SAYS THAT HE WOULD SEND THE COMFORTER (THE HOLY SPIRIT) AND GIVE US POWER, AUTHORITY AND DOMINION TO HEAL ALL MANNER OF SICKNESS AND DISEASE.
Matthew 10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, He gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease. Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
1 Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead
to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. We were healed, past tense.
Isaiah 53:85 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. We are healed, present tense.
John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do
also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Acts 3:6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name
of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. Acts 3:7 And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength. Acts 3:8 And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.
SO STAND ON GOD’S WORD AND RECEIVE YOUR HEALING TODAY!!!
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON DIVINE HEALING PLEASE CLICK THE LINKS BELOW:
DO YOU KNOW JESUS? HAVE YOU GIVEN YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST AND ASKED HIM TO BE YOUR SAVIOR? CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO FIND OUT HOW TO ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!! TIME IS SHORT JESUS IS COMING REAL SOON, DON’T BE LEFT BEHIND!!!
CHICO AND DEBBIE