SPREADING THE WORD WITHOUT SAYING A WORD MINISTRY BY: CHICO AND DEBBIE JIMENEZ
BEWARE OF THE LEAVEN OF THE PHARISEES
Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. WE ARE WARNED TIME AND TIME AGAIN TROUGHOUT THE WORD OF GOD TO BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS AND FALSE TEACHERS!!! Mark 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. THE OPERATIVE WORD IN THIS VERSE IS “IF”!!! IN OTHER WORDS, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!! Hebrews 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, Hebrews 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, Hebrews 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
WHEN JESUS IS WARNING US, HE ALSO MAKES IT CLEAR NOT TO BE DECEIEVED BY FALSE DOCTRINE!!! Matthew 16:6 Then Jesus said, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees. Matthew 16:11 How is it that ye do not understand that I spake it not to you concerning bread, that ye should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees? Matthew 16:12 Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees. Galatians 5:9 A little leavenleaveneth the whole lump.
THE WORD OF GOD IS VERY CLEAR, PAUL SAID IN Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be *accursed. THEN IN THE VERY NEXT VERSE HE REITERATES WHAT HE SAID IN VERSE 8, Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be *accursed. SO WE CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT IF ANYONE PREACHES ANY GOSPEL OTHER THAN THE GOSPEL THAT IS PREACHED BY PAUL, THEY WILL BE ACCURSED!!!
~~*STRONG’S CONCORDANCE MEANING OF ACCURSED1) a thing devoted to God without hope of being redeemed, and if an animal, to be slain; therefore a person or thing doomed to destruction. (HELL)
WHAT GOSPEL DOES PAUL PREACH??? THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST AND HIM CRUCIFIED!!! 1 Corinthians 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness. Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
~~*STRONG’S CONCORDANCE MEANING OF GOSPEL1) to bring good news, to announce glad tidings.
WHAT IS THE DOCTRINE OF THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST CRUCIFIED THAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO PREACH???
THE DOCTRINE OF CHRIST CRUCIFIED
- SALVATION BY FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST JESUS/DEATH, BURIAL AND RESURRECTION/WITHOUT WORKS Acts 26:18, Hebrews 6:1
- REPENTENCE Acts 2:38
- BE BAPTIZED IN THE NAME OF JESUS, FOR THE REMISSION ON SINS/ WATER SUBMERSION Acts 2:38, Acts 8:39
- BAPTIZED OF THE HOLY SPIRIT Acts 2:38, John 3:3, 1 Peter 1:23
- EVIDENCE OF SPEAKING IN TONGUES Acts 2:4
- HEALING BY FAITH 1 Peter 2:24
- BE IN ONE ACCORD Acts 2:46, Philippians 2:2
- PREDESTINATION/CHOSEN/ELECTION Ephesians 1:4-5, Acts 13:48, 2 Thessalonians 2:13
- HAVE COMMUNION Luke 22:19-20,Acts 2:46
- ETERNAL SALVATION John 3:15, John 10:28-30, John 6:27, Ephesians 1:13
Ephesians 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Ephesians 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, Ephesians 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. Ephesians 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace. THIS IS REALLY GOOD NEWS!!!
ONCE WE RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST AS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR WE ARE FORGIVEN, PERIOD, END OF STORY!!!
MORE GOOD NEWS IS THAT SALVATION ISN’T OF OUR OWN WORKS; IT’S ALL ABOUT WHAT JESUS DID FOR US!!! HE DID IT FOR US BY THE POWER OF GOD THROUGH HIS FINISHED WORK ON THE CROSS!!! Colossians 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross. (YOU ARE FORGIVEN; FOR PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE TENSE!!!)
ACCORDING TO THE VERSES IN THE NEXT 6 SECTIONS WHICH WERE WRITTEN EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE TRUE BELIEVER IN CHRIST JESUS, JESUS PERSONALLY CHOSE US UNTO SALVATION, BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD, JESUS BOUGHT YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD AND SALVATION IS A FREE GIFT GIVEN TO US BY GOD THROUGH BELIEVING ON JESUS CHRIST BY FAITH!!! WE ARE FORGIVEN AND HAVE BEEN CLEANSED FROM ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS!!! LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST WE ARE SEALED AND KEPT UNTIL THE DAY OF REDEMPTION, SO YOU CAN’T LOSE YOUR SALVATION!!!
1. HE CHOSE YOU: JESUS SAID IN John 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you. …. John 13:18I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen.
2. HE CHOSE YOU BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD: Ephesians 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love.
3. YOU ARE SAVED BY FAITH IN JESUS: Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God. JESUS SAID IN Acts 26:18…. that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
4. YOU WERE PURCHASED BY JESUS: 1 Corinthians 6:20 For ye are bought with a price:…1 Peter 1:18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; 1 Peter 1:19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.
5. YOU ARE FORGIVEN: 1 John 3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
Romans 4:7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. Ephesians 1:7In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace. 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
6. YOU CAN’T LOSE YOU SALVATION:Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise. Ephesians 4:30 …. whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. 1 Peter 1:5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
2 Corinthians 3:6 (JESUS) Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter (THE LAW), but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word… (JESUS IS THAT ONE WORD). Galatians 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
I WANTED TO SHARE THE GOOD NEWS WITH YOU THAT YOU MIGHT BE SET FREE THROUGH THE POWER OF JESUS CHRIST BY THE TRUTH IN HIS WRITTEN WORD!!! John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
WE CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT WE ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW!!! YET THERE ARE THOSE WHO ARE PREACHING A FALSE GOSPEL, TRYING TO PUT THE YOKE OF BONDAGE ON THOSE BELIEVERS IN CHRIST JESUS FOR WHOM THE LAW WAS NOT WRITTEN IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! Romans 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves. DID YOU SEE THAT? THE GENTILES DID NOT HAVE THE LAW, BUT THEY KNEW RIGHT FROM WRONG AND THEY KNEW THE CONSEQUENCES FOR DOING WRONG, WITHOUT THE LAW!!! Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. 1 Timothy 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man (WE HAVE BEEN CLEANSED FROM ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, SO WE ARE RIGHTEOUS, 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 5:17 All unrighteousness is sin), but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners (WE ARE NOW GODLY SAINTS!!! NOT UNGODLY SINNERS!!!). AND AGAIN IN Galatians 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
NOW, THERE ARE SOME WHO ARE TEACHERS OF THE LAW, Romans 2:20An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law.
2 Timothy 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD, THEY ARE ACCURSED!!!
BEFORE ACCEPTING JESUS: NOW UNDERSTAND THAT BEFORE WE RECEIVED JESUS CHRIST AS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR, THIS IS HOW GOD VIEWED US, Isaiah 64:6But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. WHY DID HE VIEW US IN THAT MANNER??? BECAUSE WE WERE TRYING TO USE OUR OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS WHICH CAN NOT AND WILL NOT EVER BE GOOD ENOUGH!!! AGAIN, ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST AS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND TRULY BELIEVING ON JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY THING THAT PUTS US IN RIGHT STANDING WITH GOD!!!!
AFTER RECEIVING JESUS: AFTER WE RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST AS LORD AND SAVIOR, GOD VIEWS US AS: ATONED, RECONCILED, SANCTIFIED, JUSTIFIED, REDEEMED AND RIGHTEOUS!!! NOT BECAUSE OF OUR WORKS, BUT BY WHAT JESUS DID FOR US ON THE CROSS!!!
1. Grace – STRONG’S CONCORDANCE Definition: grace 1. Favor; good will; kindness; disposition to oblige another; as a grant made as an act of grace. 2. Appropriately, the free unmerited love and favor of God, the spring and source of all the benefits men receive from him.
2. Atone – STRONG’S CONCORDANCE Definition: atone 1. To agree; to be in accordance; to accord. 2. To stand as an equivalent; to make reparation, amends or satisfaction for an offense or a crime, by which reconciliation is procured between the offended and offending parties.
3. Reconciliation – STRONG’S CONCORDANCE Definition: reconciliation 1. The act of reconciling parties at variance; renewal of friendship after disagreement or enmity. Reconciliation and friendship with God, really form the basis of all rational and true enjoyment. 2. In Scripture, the means by which sinners are reconciled and brought into a state of favor with God, after natural estrangement or enmity; the atonement; expiation.
4. Justification – STRONG’S CONCORDANCE Definition: justification 1. The act of justifying; a showing to be just or conformable to law, rectitude or propriety; vindication; defense. Our disobedience to God’s commands admits no justification. 2. Absolution. 3. In theology, remission of sin and absolution from guilt and punishment; or an act of free grace by which God pardons the sinner and accepts him as righteous, on account of the atonement of Christ.
5. Sanctified – STRONG’S CONCORDANCE Definition: sanctified 1. Made holy; consecrated; set apart for sacred services. 2. Affectedly holy.
6. Redeemed – STRONG’S CONCORDANCE Definition: redeemed 1. a ransoming, redemption 2. deliverance, esp. from the penalty of sin.
7. Righteousness – STRONG’S CONCORDANCE Definition: redeemed 1. in a broad sense: state of him who is as he ought to be, righteousness, the condition acceptable to God a) the doctrine concerning the way in which man may attain a state approved of God b) integrity, virtue, purity of life, rightness, correctness of thinking feeling, and acting 2. in a narrower sense, justice or the virtue which gives each his due.
Ephesians 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. Ephesians 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace. Romans 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement. Romans 6:18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness. Romans 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus. 1 Corinthians 6:11 …. but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. 1 Corinthians 1:2 …. to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours.
DO YOU KNOW JESUS? HAVE YOU GIVEN YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST AND ASKED HIM TO BE YOUR SAVIOR? CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO FIND OUT HOW TO ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!! TIME IS SHORT JESUS IS COMING REAL SOON, DON’T BE LEFT BEHIND!!! https://spreadingthewordwithoutsayingawordministry.wordpress.com/2012/11/09/god-the-father-requests-the-honor-of-your-presence-at-the-marriage-supper-of-the-lamb/
CHICO AND DEBBIE