Spreading The Word Without Saying A Word Ministry
by: Chico and Debbie Jimenez
WHO IS YOUR FATHER???
JESUS IS GOD IN THE FLESH, 1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. 1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints. Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began.
SO WE MUST UNDERSTAND AND BELIEVE IN OUR HEARTS AND SPIRITS THAT WHILE JESUS WAS HERE ON EARTH WITH US; HE HAD NOT YET DIED AND ROSE AGAIN ON THE THIRD DAY; THEREFORE, THE NEW COVENANT HAD NOT YET GONE INTO EFFECT, SO HE HAD TO TEACH THE TEN COMMANDMENTS!!! SO WHATERVER HE SAID AND DID WHILE HE DWELT AMONG US, WAS MERELY A GUIDELINE FOR US AS BELIVERS IN CHRIST JESUS!!!
Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits. Romans 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 1 Corinthians 12:1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. Romans 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God. 1 Corinthians 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. 1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: 1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
JESUS MADE IT CLEAR TO THE PHARISEES AND SADUCEES (THE UNBELIEVERS, THE CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL), THAT HE WAS IN THE WORLD BUT NOT OF THIS WORLD!!! John 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. John 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. John 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. John 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. John 8:46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? John 8:47 He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God. Matthew 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. Matthew 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. Matthew 23:14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows’ houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation. Matthew 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. Romans 10:3 For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. JESUS CLEARLY IS NOT FELLOWSHIPPING WITH THESE UNBELIEVERS!!!
JESUS SPOKE OF THE DOCTRINE THAT THE PHARISEES AND SADUCEES TAUGHT IN Matthew 16:6 Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees. Matthew 16:11 How is it that ye do not understand that I spake it not to you concerning bread, that ye should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees? Matthew 16:12 Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees. Galatians 5:9 A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.
SO JESUS CLEARLY DEFINED THAT THE PHARISEES AND THE SADUCEES WERE OF THEIR FATHER THE DEVIL, THEY WERE THE CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL, THEY WERE UNBELIEVERS AND THEY HAD THEIR OWN DOCTRINE OR BELIEF SYSTEM WHICH WAS CONTRARY TO JESUS!!! THEY DID NOT DO THE WILL OF HIS FATHER!!! THEY OPPOSE HIS FATHER AND THE WORD OF GOD!!! JESUS IS OUR EXAMPLE!!! Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
WE ARE INSTRUCTED TO PREACH THE GOSPEL AND TEACH THE TRUTH, WE ARE NOT TO GIVE OPINIONS OR WORLD VIEWS, ONLY REVELATION KNOWLEDGE FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT!!! THE “WORD OF GOD IS CLEAR”!!!
- YOU ARE TO LOVE YOUR BROTHER IN CHRIST WITH BROTHERLY LOVE!!!
- THE WORD OF GOD DOES NOT SAY TO BE MEAN OR HATEFUL TO NON BELIEVERS, IT SAYS TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO THEM!!! THE HOLY SPIRIT INSIDE OF YOU WOULD NOT CAUSE YOU TO BE MEAN OR HATEFUL!!!
- IF THEY DON’T RECEIVE THE TRUTH IN GOD’S WORD, MOVE ON TO SOMEONE WHO WILL RECEIVE IT!!!
- JESUS KNEW IN HIS SPIRIT THAT THE PHARISEES AND SADUCEES WOULD NOT RECEIVE THE TRUTH, HE SHOWED US BY EXAMPLE NOT TO HANG OUT WITH THEM, IF YOU HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT, YOUR SPIRIT WILL TELL YOU THIS, AND YOU NEED TO LISTEN!!!
I WILL CONTINUE TO STAND ON THE TRUTH IN THE “WORD OF GOD”!!! I WILL NOT LOVE UNBELIEVERS WITH BROTHERLY LOVE!!! HOWEVER, I WILL TREAT THEM WITH RESPECT AS I ALWAYS HAVE, IN A LOVING MANNER!!! MY SALVATION DOESN’T DEPEND ON ANYONE’S BELIEFS BUT MY OWN. I CAN SHARE THE TRUTH WITH YOU, BUT I CAN’T MAKE YOU BELIEVE!!! MANY PEOPLE SAY THAT IT’S MEAN, NOT TO LOVE EVERYONE, BUT I BELIEVE IT IS WRONG TO SAY AND BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE TO LOVE EVERYONE WITH BROTHERLY LOVE WHEN THAT DIRECTLY OPPOSES WHAT THE WORD OF GOD SAYS!!! ALONG WITH DILIGENTLY STUDYING THE BIBLE AND SEEKING THE TRUTH IN GOD’S WORD; COMES WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT ONE WORD CAN HAVE MANY MEANINGS. THAT IS WHY I BROKE IT DOWN SO THAT YOU, THE READER CAN SEE THIS TRUTH REVEALED!!!
NOW WE WILL STUDY THE FOLLOWING SCRIPTURES WITH THE UNDERSTANDING FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT AND THE WORDS BEING DEFINED BY THE STRONG’S CONCORDANCE!!!
1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
- DEFINITION OF “LOVE OR LOVED” 25 FROM THE STRONG’S CONCORDANCE 1) of persons a) to welcome, to entertain, to be fond of, to love dearly.
- DEFINITION OF “LOVE” 26 FROM THE STRONG’S CONCORDANCE 1) affection, good will, love, benevolence, brotherly love 2) love feasts.
- DEFINITION OF “BELOVED” 27 FROM THE STRONG’S CONCORDANCE 1) beloved, esteemed, dear, favourite, worthy of love.
- DEFINITION OF “ONE ANOTHER” 240 FROM THE STRONG’S CONCORDANCE 1) one another, reciprocally, mutually.
- DEFINITION OF “IS” 2076 FROM THE STRONG’S CONCORDANCE 1) “he/she/it is” (third person singular of ‘to be’).
- DEFINITION OF “OF” 1537 FROM THE STRONG’S CONCORDANCE 1) out of, from, by, away from.
- DEFINITION OF “BORN” 1080 FROM THE STRONG’S CONCORDANCE 1) of men who fathered children a) to be born b) to be begotten 1) of women giving birth to children 2) metaph.a) of God making Christ his son d) of God making men his sons through faith in Christ’s work.
- DEFINITION OF “KNOWETH” 1097 FROM THE STRONG’S CONCORDANCE 1) to learn to know, come to know, get a knowledge of perceive, feel a) to become known 2) to know, understand, perceive, have knowledge of a) to understand b) to know 3) to become acquainted with, to know.
1 John 4:7 Beloved 27, let us love 25 one another 240: for 3754 love 26 is 2076 of 1537 God 2316; and 2532 every one 3956 that loveth 25 is born 1080 of 1537God 2316, and 2532 knoweth 1097 God 2316.
SO WE CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT THIS SCRIPTURE IS SAYING; BELOVED CHILD OF GOD, LOVE YOUR BROTHER IN CHRIST WITH BROTHERLY LOVE, FOR EVERYONE THAT LOVES HIS BROTHER, IS BORN OF GOD AND KNOWS GOD!!!
1 John 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
- DEFINITION OF “THE CHILDREN”5043 FROM THE STRONG’S CONCORDANCE 1) children of God: in the OT of “the people of Israel” as especially dear to God, in the NT, in Paul’s writings, all who are led by the Spirit of God and thus closely related to God 2) children of the devil: those who in thought and action are prompted by the devil, and so reflect his character c) metaph. 1) of anything who depends upon it, is possessed by a desire or affection for it, is addicted to it 2) one who is liable to any fate a) thus children of a city: it citizens and inhabitants 3) the votaries of wisdom, those souls who have, as it were, been nurtured and moulded by wisdom 4) cursed children, exposed to a curse and doomed to God’s wrath or penalty.
- DEFINITION OF “RIGHTEOUSNESS”1343 FROM THE STRONG’S CONCORDANCE 1) in a broad sense: state of him who is as he ought to be, righteousness, the condition acceptable to God a) the doctrine concerning the way in which man may attain a state approved of God b) integrity, virtue, purity of life, rightness, correctness of thinking feeling, and acting 2) in a narrower sense, justice or the virtue which gives each his due.
- DEFINITION OF “BROTHER” 80 FROM THE STRONG’S CONCORDANCE 1) a brother, whether born of the same two parents or only of the same father or mother 2) a fellow believer, united to another by the bond of affection 3) brethren in Christ a) Christians, as those who are exalted to the same heavenly place.
1 John 3:10 In1722 this 5129 the children 5043 of God 2316 are 2076 manifest 5318, and 2532 the children 5043 of the devil 1228: whosoever 3956 doeth 4160 not 3361 righteousness 1343 is 2076 not 3756 of 1537 God 2316, neither 2532 he that loveth 25 not 3361 his 846 brother 80.
SO WE CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT THIS SCRIPTURE IS SAYING; NOW WE CAN TELL WHO IS A CHILD OF GOD AND WHO IS A CHILD OF THE DEVIL, WHOEVER IS LIVING A LIFE OF SIN (UNBELIEF IN JESUS) AND DOESN’T LOVE HIS BROTHER IS NOT IN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!!
1 John 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest. Acts 13:26 Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent. 1 John 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God. Galatians 4:28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise. Romans 9:8 but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. Galatians 3:7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. 1 John 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 1 John 4:11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. John 12:36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light.
1 John 3:10 the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
Romans 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God. John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. Matthew 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one ; Matthew 23:31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. Matthew 8:12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
NOW, THE WORD OF GOD IS CLEAR THAT WE THE BELIEVERS ARE TO SEPARATE OURSELVES; FROM THE UNBELIEVERS!!! Ephesians 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: Ephesians 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. Ephesians 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Ephesians 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them. Galatians 6:8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. Colossians 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: Colossians 3:6 For which things’ sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience. Ephesians 5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light. 1 Thessalonians 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 1 Thessalonians 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 2 Corinthians 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. 1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 2 Corinthians 6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them ; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 2 Corinthians 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing ; and I will receive you, 2 Corinthians 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
NOW WE WILL STUDY THE FOLLOWING SCRIPTURE WITH THE UNDERSTANDING FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT WITH THE WORDS DEFINED BY THE STRONG’S CONCORDANCE!!!
2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
- DEFINITION OF “UNEQUALLY YOKED TOGETHER” 2086 FROM THE STRONG’S CONCORDANCE 1) to come under an unequal or different yoke, to be unequally yoked a) to have fellowship with one who is not an equal: 2Cor 6:14, where the apostle is forbidding Christians to have intercourse with idolaters Definition of INTERCOURSE 1: connection or dealings between persons or groups. 2: exchange especially of thoughts or feelings : communion
- DEFINITION OF “UNBELIEVERS” 571 FROM THE STRONG’S CONCORDANCE 1) unfaithful, faithless, (not to be trusted, perfidious) 2) unbelieving, incredulous a) without trust (in God).
- DEFINITION OF “FELLOWSHIP” 3352 FROM THE STRONG’S CONCORDANCE 1) a sharing, communion, fellowship.
- DEFINITION OF “RIGHTEOUSNESS” 1343 FROM THE STRONG’S CONCORDANCE 1) in a broad sense: state of him who is as he ought to be, righteousness, the condition acceptable to God a) the doctrine concerning the way in which man may attain a state approved of God b) integrity, virtue, purity of life, rightness, correctness of thinking feeling, and acting 2) in a narrower sense, justice or the virtue which gives each his due
- DEFINITION OF “UNRIGHTEOUSNESS” 458 FROM THE STRONG’S CONCORDANCE 1) the condition of without law a) because ignorant of it b) because of violating it 2) contempt and violation of law, iniquity, wickedness. *(the law is for unbelievers)
- DEFINITION OF “COMMUNION” 2842 FROM THE STRONG’S CONCORDANCE 1) fellowship, association, community, communion, joint participation, intercourse a) the share which one has in anything, participation b) intercourse, fellowship, intimacy 1) the right hand as a sign and pledge of fellowship (in fulfilling the apostolic office) c) a gift jointly contributed, a collection, a contribution, as exhibiting an embodiment and proof of fellowship.
- DEFINITION OF “LIGHT” 5457 FROM THE STRONG’S CONCORDANCE 1) light a) the light 2) metaph. a) God is light because light has the extremely delicate, subtle, pure, brilliant quality b) of truth and its knowledge, together with the spiritual purity associated with it c) that which is exposed to the view of all, openly, publicly d) reason, mind 1) the power of understanding esp. moral and spiritual truth.
- DEFINITION OF “DARKNESS” 4655 FROM THE STRONG’S CONCORDANCE 1) darkness a) of night darkness b) of darkened eyesight or blindness 2) metaph. a) of ignorance respecting divine things and human duties, and the accompanying ungodliness and immorality, together with their consequent misery in hell b) persons in whom darkness becomes visible and holds sway.
2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye 1096 not 3361 unequally yoked together 2086 with unbelievers 571: for 1063 what 5101 fellowship 3352 hath righteousness 1343 with 2532 unrighteousness 458? and 1161 what 5101 communion 2842 hath light 5457 with 4314 darkness 4655?
SO WE CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT THIS SCRIPTURE IS SAYING; DO NOT HANG OUT WITH UNBELIEVERS THAT DON’T LOVE THE LORD, WHAT DO THE PEOPLE OF GOD HAVE IN COMMON WITH THE PEOPLE OF SIN? HOW CAN LIGHT LIVE WITH DARKNESS?? HOW CAN THE DEVIL HARMONIZE WITH CHRIST??
Colossians 3:12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; Colossians 3:13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. Colossians 3:14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. Romans 12:9 Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. Romans 12:10 Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; Romans 12:11 Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; Romans 12:12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; Romans 12:13 Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.
2 Peter 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: 2 Peter 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. 2 Peter 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; 2 Peter 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; 2 Peter 1:7 And to godliness brotherly **kindness 5360; and to brotherly kindness charity. 2 Peter 1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. **DEFINITION OF “KINDNESS” 5360 FROM THE STRONG’S CONCORDANCE 1) love of brothers or sisters, brotherly love 2) in the NT the love which Christians cherish for each other as brethren.
WE PRAY THAT YOU BELIEVE AND RECEIVE THE TRUTH IN GOD’S WORD TODAY, NOT ALLOWING THE POLLUTION OF THIS WORLD TO CORRUPT YOUR MIND WITH THE LIES OF THE WORLD ANY LONGER, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!!! Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Hebrews 3:7 Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice, Hebrews 3:8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness.
Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
Chico and Debbie