Spreading The Word Without Saying A Word Ministry
by: Chico and Debbie Jimenez
MY HEART IS SADDENED
OUR PRAYER RIGHT NOW IS, HEAVENLY FATHER WE COME TO YOU, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, WE COME AGAINST THOSE SPIRITS OF DECEPTION, THE SPIRIT OF UNBELIEF, THE POLLUTION OF THIS WORLD, THE LIES OF THE DEVIL, WE CUT THE CORDS BAND AND STRONGHOLDS TO EVERY SPIRIT, EVERY RULING SPIRIT AND ALL POWERS OF PRINCIPALITY THAT HAVE OPPRESED, POSSESSED OR DEPRESSED THE CHOSEN CHILDREN OF GOD TO BLOCK THEM FROM HEARING AND BELIEVING THE TRUTH IN THE WORD OF GOD!!! WE BIND THOSE SPIRITS UP AND CAST THEM OUT IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS!!! WE REBUKE AND BLOCK ANY SPIRITS THAT WOULD TRY TO RETURN TO THEM!!! WE BLOCK AND REMOVE ALL DEMONIC ASSIGNMENTS AGAINST THEM, NO WEAPONS FORMED AGAINST THEM SHALL PROSPER AND THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST THEM, ALL DEMONIC ASSIGNMENTS ARE CANCELLED AND WE THANK YOU JESUS RIGHT NOW FOR THE WORD OF TRUTH FILLING THEIR SPIRITS AND MINDS WITH YOUR TRUTH AND RENEWING THEIR MINDS WITH YOUR WORD, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS WE PRAY, AMEN!!!
MY SPIRIT IS GRIEVED AS I WRITE THIS TODAY, IT SADDENS ME TO KNOW THAT THE SOME OF THE CHOSEN CHILDREN OF GOD STILL REFUSE TO HEAR AND BELIEVE THE TRUTH IN GOD’S INDISPUTABLE WORD!!! Hebrews 3:7 Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice, Hebrews 3:8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness. THOSE FEW HAVE BEEN POLLUTED BY THE LIES OF THE DEVIL, BELIEVING THE WORLD’S VIEWS, NOT KNOWING AND BELIEVING THE TRUTH IN GOD’S WORD!!! THEY DON’T WANT TO BELIEVE THE TRUTH BECAUSE IT CONTRADICTS EVERYTHING THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TAUGHT, CONDITIONED AND PROGRAMMED TO BELIEVE!!! Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. 1 Corinthians 1:19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. Ephesians 4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart. Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye. PEOPLE TEACH YOU THE LIES OF THE WORLD (THE DEVIL) BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORANT OF THE WORD OF GOD!!! Romans 10:3 For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
PAUL POSES A QUESTION IN Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. THEN JUDE WAS CLEAR IN Jude 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ. Psalms 83:3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. THIS COMES AS NO SURPRISE TO GOD; HIS WORD TELLS US IN Ecclesiastes 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. AS THE SAYING GOES, WHATEVER WILL BE, WILL BE; BUT WE WHO ARE LED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD; THE HOLY SPIRIT TEACHES US ALL THINGS!!! 1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
1 Corinthians 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness. Ephesians 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; Ephesians 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: Ephesians 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love. WE ARE TO BE EDIFYING THE BODY OF BELIEVERS!!!
2 Timothy 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 2 Timothy 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 2 Timothy 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. 2 Timothy 4:6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. 2 Timothy 4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 2 Timothy 4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. 1 Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: 1 Peter 1:8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: 1 Peter 1:9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls. TAKE HEED BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST JESUS, JESUS IS COMING SOON!!!
Mark 4:13 And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables? Mark 4:14 The sower soweth the word. Mark 4:15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts. Mark 4:16 And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness; Mark 4:17 And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word’s sake, immediately they are offended. Mark 4:18 And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word, Mark 4:19 And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful. Mark 4:20 And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred.
2 Corinthians 4:1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; 2 Corinthians 4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. 2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 2 Corinthians 4:5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus’ sake. 2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. 2 Corinthians 4:8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 2 Corinthians 4:9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed.
THE WORD OF GOD SAYS IN Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Hebrews 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised). 1 Peter 1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.
JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD!!! John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. JESUS SAID IN Matthew 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. DENYING THE TRUTH, THE WORD OF GOD, IS CLEARLY DENYING JESUS!!! IF YOU CONTINUE DENYING GOD’S WORD, THERE IS NOTHING THAT I CAN DO FOR YOU; BECAUSE YOU DON’T BELIEVE THE TRUTH, WHICH IS JESUS!!!
1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
- THE WORD OF GOD SAYS AS BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS THAT WE:
- CAN NOT SIN; 1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 1 John 3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not. 1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
- LOVE YOUR BROTHER; JESUS WAS CLEAR INMatthew 12:48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? Matthew 12:49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother. Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. 1 John 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother. 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. WE ARE TO LOVE OUR BROTHERS IN CHRIST!!!
- WHAT IS RIGHTEOUSNESS??? Romans 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. BELIEVING GOD AND HIS INDISPUTABLE WORD IS RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!
- NOT EVERYONE IS YOUR BROTHER; 1 John 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother. 1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. 1 John 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother’s righteous. 2 Thessalonians 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 1 John 5:17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death. THESE ARE BROTHERS AND SONS OF THE DEVIL!!!
- NOT UNDER THE LAW; Romans 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. Romans 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. THE TEN COMMANDMENTS ARE MERELY A CODE OF CONDUCT FOR THE UNRIGHTEOUS. THE HOLY SPIRIT INSIDE OF US WILL NOT ALLOW US TO KILL, STEAL, ETC. SO WE WOULD HAVE NO NEED TO BE UNDER THE LAW!!!
- THE NEW COVENANT; Hebrews 7:18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof. Hebrews 7:19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.Hebrews 7:22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament. WHEN JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE AGAIN ON THE 3RD DAY, THE NEW COVENANT WENT INTO EFFECT!!!
- NO CONDEMNATION; Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. WHEN WE HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT, WE WALK IN THE SPIRIT!!! Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
RECEIVE THE TRUTH IN THE WORD OF GOD TODAY AND BE BLESSED!!!
Chico and Debbie