Spreading The Word Without Saying A Word Ministry
By: Chico and Debbie Jimenez
BELIEVING ON THE WRITTEN WORD OF GOD
IN THIS NOTE, WE WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH YOU THE WORDS OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST!!! John 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent. John 12:46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness. John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. Romans 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? Romans 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! Romans 10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Ephesians 1:9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: Ephesians 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: Ephesians 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: Ephesians 1:12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Ephesians 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory. Colossians 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints. 2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost. BUT NOW IN Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit.
THE MYSTERY OF SIN IS UNBELIEF IN THE “WORD OF GOD” WHICH WAS HIDDEN FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD!!!
LET’S TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AND SEE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS THAT ADAM AND EVE’S SIN WAS!!!
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THIS EXERPT FROM THE SIN OF UNBELIEF!!! A LINK HAS BEEN ADDED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE, THAT YOU MAY READ IT IN FULL!!! EXERPT
First we need to know and understand what the Bible says that “SIN IS” and “SIN IS NOT” according to God’s Word!!! To find out, we need to go to Genesis to see what God said to Adam.
- Genesis 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: 17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou “shalt surely die”. Sin is not an act or something that we do.
- The Bible says that we were born sinners. What possible sin could we have committed at birth? The answer is, “None.”
- Sin was passed on unto us by Adam. We inherited the sin nature.
- Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: So we can clearly see that God’s word says that “we had no say so or did anything to become a sinner”.
- We can also clearly see that “sin is not an act, but a state of being at the time of birth”.
- Now knowing this, let’s go back to what God said in Genesis Chapter 2:16-17 “When you eat of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, YOU SHALL SURELY DIE”.
- Adam and Eve died because they did notbelieve what God said.
- They believed the lie of the devil and they DIED, period!
- People believe that “Their Sin” was DISOBEDIENCE. No!! Disobedience is the result of “Not Believing” what God specifically said. The act of Disobedience came as a result of “Not Believing” which led to their death, period!
- Question: How can you obey or disobey, if you don’t believe??? If God had never said, “thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die”, there would have never been obedience or disobedience. But God did say this and they chose not to believe Him, which was clearly “UNBELIEF” which is “SIN”. END OF EXERPT
WHEN A PERSON IS BORN AGAIN, SIN IS DONE AWAY WITH, REMOVED COMPLETELY!!! John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. Hebrews 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. WE CAN CLEARLY SEE IN THESE THREE VERSES, THAT GOD REMOVES AND REMEMBERS OUR SINS NO MORE!!! WE ALSO NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE “TRUE SIN”; UNBELIEF, WHICH WE INHERITED FROM ADAM!!! Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned. SIN IS ALWAYS SINGULAR IN THE BIBLE, UNLESS IT’S SPEAKING OF MORE THAN ONE PERSON!!! ADAM AND EVE COMMITED ONLY ONE SIN (SINGULAR), THEY DID NOT BELIEVE GOD AND UNBELIEF WAS THEIR SIN!!!
GOD’S WORD SAYS IN 1 John 3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him. 1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
KNOWING THAT GOD HIMSELF, HAS REMOVED SIN FROM OUR LIVES; WHO ARE YOU, TO ATTEMPT TO REINSTATE OR BRING FORTH SIN BACK INTO YOUR LIFE??? Romans 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? Romans 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? Romans 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Romans 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. Romans 6:5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: Romans 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. Romans 6:7 For he that is dead is freed from sin. Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. Hebrews 10:18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin. Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
- QUESTION: SO WHY WOULD ANYONE WHO CALLS HIMSELF A BELIEVER AND HAS BEEN FORGIVEN OF HIS SIN, PROCLAIM THAT HE IS STILL A SINNER AND SAY THAT HE STILL SINS???
- ANSWER: THEY DON’T KNOW THE TRUTH IN THE WORD OF GOD!!! Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
- QUESTION: DO BELIEVERS WHO PROCLAIM THAT THEY STILL SIN, MAKE GOD A LIAR???
- ANSWER: NO!!! IT DOESN’T MAKE GOD A LIAR; IT MAKES THE “SO CALLED” BELIEVER A LIAR, BECAUSE HE DOESN’T BELIEVE GOD’S WORD!!! Romans 3:4 let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
- NON BELIEVER SAYS: I’M A SINNER, I STILL SIN – THE WORD OF GOD SAYS: YOU CAN NOT SIN (1 John 3:6, 1 John 3:9, 1 John 5:18)
- NON BELIEVER SAYS: I AM NOT HAVING MY NEEDS MET – THE WORD OF GOD SAYS: MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED (Philippians 4:19)
- NON BELIEVER SAYS: I AM SICK – THE WORD OF GOD SAYS: YOU WERE HEALED (1 Peter 2:24)
- NON BELIEVER SAYS: I AM BROKE – THE WORD OF GOD SAYS: ALL THINGS ARE YOURS (1 Corinthians 3:21)
- NON BELIEVER SAYS: IT’S IMPOSSIBLE – THE WORD OF GOD SAYS: ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE(Matthew 19:26)
- NON BELIEVER SAYS: I CAN’T – THE WORD OF GOD SAYS: I CAN DO ALL THINGS (Philippians 4:13)
Titus 1:1 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God’s elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; Titus 1:3 But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour. 2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. Mark 5:36Be not afraid, only believe.
OUR PRAYER IS THAT ALL OF OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST JESUS COME TO UNDERSTAND… Colossians 2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; Colossians 2:3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
Chico and Debbie