Spreading The Word Without Saying A Word Ministry by: Chico and Debbie Jimenez
WE AS BELIEVERS IN AND FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST JESUS ARE BLESSED, NOT ACCORDING TO THE WORLD’S BELIEFS, BUT BECAUSE WE BELIEVE THE TRUTH IN HIS WORD!!!
Deuteronomy 28:13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them. Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
1 John 3:23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.
2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. Revelation 1:3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
- Psalms 84:5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.
- Psalms 84:12 O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.
- Proverbs 8:32 Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.
- Proverbs 20:7 The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him.
- Matthew 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
- Matthew 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
- Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
- Matthew 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
- Matthew 5:7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
- Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
- Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
- Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
- Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
- Matthew 11:6 And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.
- Matthew 13:16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
- Matthew 24:46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
- Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
- John 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
- Romans 4:7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
- Revelation 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Romans 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Chico and Debbie