Spreading The Word Without Saying a Word Ministry
by: Chico and Debbie Jimenez
THIS IS WHO “WE ARE” “IN HIM”, AS BELIEVERS IN CHRIST JESUS
FIRST, BEFORE YOU UNDERSTAND WHO YOU ARE IN CHRIST JESUS; YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THE MEANINGS of the FOLLOWING 7 WORDS:
1. Grace – KJV Dictionary Definition: grace 1. Favor; good will; kindness; disposition to oblige another; as a grant made as an act of grace. 2. Appropriately, the free unmerited love and favor of God, the spring and source of all the benefits men receive from him.
2. Atone – KJV Dictionary Definition: atone 1. To agree; to be in accordance; to accord. 2. To stand as an equivalent; to make reparation, amends or satisfaction for an offense or a crime, by which reconciliation is procured between the offended and offending parties.
3. Reconciliation – KJV Dictionary Definition: reconciliation 1. The act of reconciling parties at variance; renewal of friendship after disagreement or enmity. Reconciliation and friendship with God, really form the basis of all rational and true enjoyment. 2. In Scripture, the means by which sinners are reconciled and brought into a state of favor with God, after natural estrangement or enmity; the atonement; expiation.
4. Justification – KJV Dictionary Definition: justification 1. The act of justifying; a showing to be just or conformable to law, rectitude or propriety; vindication; defense. Our disobedience to God’s commands admits no justification. 2. Absolution. 3. In theology, remission of sin and absolution from guilt and punishment; or an act of free grace by which God pardons the sinner and accepts him as righteous, on account of the atonement of Christ.
5. Sanctified – KJV Dictionary Definition: sanctified 1. Made holy; consecrated; set apart for sacred services. 2. Affectedly holy.
6. Redeemed – KJV Dictionary Definition: redeemed 1. a ransoming, redemption 2. deliverance, esp. from the penalty of sin.
7. Righteousness – KJV Dictionary Definition: righteousness 1. in a broad sense: state of him who is as he ought to be, righteousness, the condition acceptable to God a) the doctrine concerning the way in which man may attain a state approved of God b) integrity, virtue, purity of life, rightness, correctness of thinking feeling, and acting 2. in a narrower sense, justice or the virtue which gives each his due.
ONCE YOU, THE BELIEVER HAS A CLEAR UNDERSTANDING OF THESE WORDS; YOU CAN TRULY KNOW and BELIEVE WHO YOU ARE IN CHRIST JESUS.
LET’S LOOK AT THE “WORD of GOD” to SEE WHAT IT SAYS ABOUT YOU/US, AS BELIVERS in JESUS CHRIST as OUR LORD and SAVIOR!!!
WE ARE Romans 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
WE ARE Romans 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God.
WE ARE Romans 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
WE ARE 2 Corinthians 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.
WE ARE NOT Galatians 4:31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.
WE ARE HIS Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
WE ARE Ephesians 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
WE ARE Hebrews 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
WE ARE 1 John 3:19 And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.
WE ARE John 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
IN HIM, WE Acts 10:43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
IN HIM, WE Acts 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being.
IN HIM, WE 1 Corinthians 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
IN HIM, WE HAVE 2 Corinthians 1:20 For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
IN HIM, WE ARE 2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
IN HIM, WE ARE Ephesians 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
IN HIM, HE HAS Ephesians 1:9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself.
IN HIM, WE ARE Colossians 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power.
IN HIM, WE ARE 1 John 2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
IN HIM, WE HAVE 1 John 3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
IN HIM, WE DON’T 1 John 3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
IN HIM, WE CAN NOT 1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
IN HIM, WE DWELL 1 John 4:13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.
IN HIM, WE HAVE 1 John 4:13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.
IN HIM, GOD DWELLETH IN US 1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
IN HIM, WE HAVE 1 John 5:14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us.
IN HIM, WE HAVE 1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
HE GIVES US 1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
WE HAVE Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.
WE HAVE Romans 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
WE HAVE RECEIVED Romans 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.
WE HAVE RECEIVED 1 Corinthians 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
WE HAVE 1 Corinthians 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
WE HAVE Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
WE HAVE Ephesians 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace.
WE HAVE Ephesians 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
WE HAVE Ephesians 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.
WE HAVE 1 John 5:15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.
IN WHOM Colossians 2:3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
GLORY TO GOD!!!
Chico and Debbie