WHO IS JESUS ??? (Knowing that the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are ONE)
Spreading the Word Without Saying a Word Ministry
Chico and Debbie Jimenez
- John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Matthew John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
- John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
- John 1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The Prophet Isaiah, foretold that John the Baptist would come ahead of Jesus and make him known, Isaiah 40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. (Esaias and Isaiah are one in the same). Then in the Gospel of John, again speaking of John the Baptist, John 1:23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias. John 1:7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. John 1:8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. John 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. John 5:33 Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth.
14:33 Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God. John 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. Luke 10:6 And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again. 1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. 1 John 4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. 1 John 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 1 John 3: 11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
- SO WE CAN SEE that JESUS IS LOVE, LIGHT, TRUTH and HE IS A SPIRIT!!! JESUS is the PRINCE of PEACE!!! JESUS IS GOD in the FLESH!!! What WAS THE PURPOSE FOR JESUS BEING MANIFEST IN THE FLESH???
- JESUS came to set US, the BELIEVER back into RIGHT STANDING with GOD the Father, after the fall of man, by ADAM, NOT BELIEVING that HE SHALT SURELY DIE if he ate of the tree of knowledge of good and evil Genesis 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. And they died. However, Adam BELIEVED the lie of the devil, that he shall surely not die, Genesis 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:, BUT THEY SURELY DID DIE. Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man (ADAM) sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:, Romans 5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. Romans 5:16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification. Romans 5:17 For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) Romans 5:18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. Romans 5:19 For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.