“THE WORLD SAYS LOVE EVERYONE”, “WHAT DOES THE WORD OF GOD SAY???”
Spreading The Word Without Saying a Word Ministry
by Chico and Debbie Jimenez
Let me start by saying that for many years, I TRULY BELIEVED from my heart of hearts that I was supposed to LOVE and do my best to treat everyone the same regardless of their “RELIGION”!!! Today, KNOWING the “Word of GOD” I still KNOW that we should be nice, polite and exchange pleasantries!!! The “LOVE of GOD” in US WILL cause us to be NICE!!!
- The “Word of GOD” teaches us to “PREACH the GOSPEL” Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and “preach the gospel to every creature”. Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.
- But, because I DID NOT KNOW and UNDERSTAND the “WORD of GOD” I wasn’t going about things in the correct manner!!! The Bible clearly says, 2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 2 Corinthians 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
- I WAS doing it ALL WRONG!!! I BELIEVED that I COULD CHANGE ALL PEOPLE THROUGH the LOVE of JESUS!!! The “TRUTH” is Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. YOU CANNOT change the “Word of GOD”, Romans 3:4 let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged
- .Once again, BEING IGNORANT, Not knowing and understanding the inerrant “Word of GOD” I also BELIEVED at the time, that ANYONE could receive “SALVATION” if that was their personal choice, I BELIEVED that I could just explain to people who JESUS was and of HIS LOVE, Grace and Mercy and they would convert!!! NOT SO!!! The “Word of GOD” says; GOD HIMSELF “CHOSE the PEOPLE” that were to BELIEVE on HIM, before the “Foundation of the WORLD” Therefore, make no mistake, God Chose You and Me to have Eternal Life through Jesus Christ before the “Foundation of the World,” having predestinated or preordained His will in our lives for His good pleasure. He already knew every detail and circumstance in our lives before it ever happened. He knew it because HE “ORDAINED IT”!!!
- Ephesians 1:4 According as “He hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world”, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the “good pleasure of His will”.
- Acts 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and “as many as were ordained to eternal life believed”.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because “God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation” through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth.
- John 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but “I have chosen you, and ordained you”, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
- 1 John 4:6“We are of God”: “he that knoweth God heareth us”; “he that is not of God heareth not us”. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
GOD himself has ordained some to eternal damnation, Now, we can clearly see through the “Word of God” that NOT ALL people are chosen for salvation unto our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!
- John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
- Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
- Romans 14:23 for whatsoever is not of faith is sin. 2 Thessalonians 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
- 2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world *(satan)* hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
- 2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost.
- 1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
- 1 John 4:5 “They are of the world”: therefore speak they of the world, and “the world heareth them”.
- Revelation Chapter 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, “whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world”.
- Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder,“whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world”, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
NOW, understanding what “God’s Word” says about being chosen or predestined to Salvation, we need to understand that “WE don’t know who God has chosen unto SALVATION”!!! HOWEVER, WE ARE INSTRUCTED to “PREACH the GOSPEL” Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
I used to be a manager at a large retail store; I made acquaintance with people from diverse ethnic groups, and religions. I had access to many people and had opportunity to share my faith with many (Keep in mind that I did not KNOW the “Word of GOD” for myself, ONLY what I was taught in church). I befriended a Muslim man, I saw NO HARM in it, he eventually met my daughter and they became friends as well, ALL was good, RIGHT??? NO!!! My intention, when I MET him was not to CONVERT him, I didn’t even intend to become friends it just happened, or did it??? I found out later that it didn’t just happen, he sucked me in through kindness (don’t be deceived by false kindness/love; the devil knows how to manipulate) with the intention of converting or killing me!!! I KNEW NOTHING about Islam and had NO CLUE what their RELIGION was about.
Once again, I lacked KNOWLEDGE, Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: I TRULY DID NOT KNOW that WE didn’t WORSHIP the same GOD, I knew being a Christian was the RIGHT way because JESUS died for US, but I didn’t know what ISLAM was about.
KNOW YOUR ENEMY!!!
The “Word of God” says ANYONE that denies JESUS, “He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son”.
- 1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
- 1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
- 2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
Muslims do not BELIEVE in OUR GOD (JESUS), they BELIEVE in allah!!
Muslims DO NOT BELIEVE in the TRINITY of OUR TRIUNE GOD, There is ONLY ONE GOD – THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT ARE ONE, they DO NOT CONFESS JESUS as LORD AND SAVIOR (that makes them antichrist)!!!
So here we are, my daughter and I, friends with a Muslim, after a period of time we had a great idea, we would convert him to Christianity!!! NOT!!! Let’s be CLEAR, He had already planned from the beginning of our “so called” friendship to do just the opposite to us, CONVERT US TO ISLAM!!!
- Jude 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
I always BELIEVED that LOVE conquers ALL, and BELIEVED that I had done right by becoming his friend; I had NO CLUE that he had from the beginning targeted me as easy prey!!! One evening when I got off work, he was waiting for me in the parking lot, fortunately my daughter and I had made plans that evening and she was waiting for me as well. He said he needed to talk to us about something, I didn’t find anything wrong in that, WE WERE after all friends, RIGHT??? NO!!! He explained that the time had come, he needed to share Islam with us, so we listened to what he had to say, then we explained that JESUS died for US and that HE was OUR Lord and Savior and there was NO OTHER WAY FOR US. He began to tell us that we as Christians believe in three gods, and for that alone he SHOULD KILL US, since he COULD NOT CONVERT US!!! We tried to explain to him that we ONLY have ONE GOD, to no avail, he refused to listen. He then went on to tell us that his PURPOSE and the purpose of most other Muslims that make friends with Christians are to convert them to Islam. Then, out of the blue he said, “I don’t know why I HAVE NO INCLINATION to KILL BOTH of YOU”, “that is what I am supposed to do, you ARE INFIDELS”!!! I stopped him and calmly said, “WE CAN NO LONGER BE FRIENDS” and “I DO NOT WANT YOU IN MY STORE AGAIN”, “LET’s PART WAYS in PEACE”. We got out of his car, he drove away and I NEVER SAW HIM AGAIN!!! I KNOW that GOD SIMPLY DID NOT ALLOW HIM to KILL US because the POWER of GOD is GREATER than ANYTHING!!! Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
My personal BELIEF on this situation is that his plan was to convert me that night or KILL ME, but GOD had a different plan, my daughter was there, which foiled his original plan.
I BELIEVE that GOD allowed this to happen to me as a Baby Christian (WITH GOD ALMIGHTY’s PROTECTION) to be able to share this as a mature Christian, Knowledgeable in the “Word of God” to convey this message to those who BELIEVE as I used to BELIEVE. We ARE to PREACH the GOSPEL, If the ONE that YOU PREACH the GOSPEL to, accepts the Word of GOD that YOU preached to them; and they “TRULY CONVERT, BELIEVE on the ONLY Begotten Son of GOD, JESUS CHRIST as LORD and SAVIOR. PRAISE GOD!!! But if they don’t RECEIVE the “Word of GOD”, we are told in Matthew 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. “IF” that person is chosen by GOD, and DID NOT RECEIVE the “WORD of GOD” through YOU; then you were used to “PLANT the SEED” (Word of GOD),
- 1 Corinthians 3:6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
- 1 Corinthians 3:7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
- 1 Corinthians 3:8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.
IF that person is CHOSEN by GOD for SALVATION, HE (JESUS) WILL SEND SOMEONE ELSE to WATER that SEED!!! As for YOU, YOU have obeyed God’s WILL to PREACH the GOSPEL!!!
The Word of God clearly tells us to “PREACH the GOSPEL”, it also tells us to “Be NOT Unequally Yoked With Nonbelievers”, once YOU have “Preached the Gospel” if they don’t RECEIVE it “Shake the dust off” and move on, if the “Gospel” was for them (Chosen by God) someone else is foreordained to “Water the Seed” that you planted. AMEN!!!
The Mystery of the “GOSPEL of CHRIST CRUCIFIED” can ONLY be opened to those CHOSEN by GOD before the foundation of the world. The “Word of GOD” is very clear about this!!!
1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Colossians 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, 1 Corinthians 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. Romans 15:16 That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost. 1 John 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth “not” us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.
Chico and Debbie