Spreading the Word Without Saying a Word Ministry
by: Chico and Debbie Jimenez
SHOULD “MINISTERS OF THE GOSPEL” BE ASKING YOU FOR MONEY???
Would a MINISTER of the “TRUE GOSPEL of CHRIST CRUCIFIED” ask you
to give them MONEY AND GIFTS???
The ANSWER IS, “NO”!!!
The Lord GOD ALMIGHTY, JESUS CHRIST, who is GOD manifested in the FLESH IS ABLE and
HE WILL TAKE CARE of HIS OWN!!! AMEN!!!
JESUS CHRIST, HIMSELF WILL PUT it on the HEARTS of WHOMEVER HE CHOOSES, to BLESS the TRUE MINISTERS of the GOSPEL!!! JESUS WILL SUPPLY ALL the NEEDS of the MINISTERS of the GOSPEL!!! Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. AMEN!!!
DO NOT BE DECEIVED!!! Philippians 3:18 For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: Philippians 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.
The Word of GOD makes this very clear in the following verses:
1 Corinthians 9:11 If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?
- GRACE is a FREE GIFT FROM GOD!!! JESUS SAID IN Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
- PREACHERS SHOULD NOT BE CHARGING FOR HEALING OR TEACHING YOU THE TRUTH IN GOD’S WORD!!! AGAIN, IT’S A FREE GIFT FROM GOD, NOT FOR PREACHERS TO SELL!!!
1 Corinthians 9:12 If others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather? Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ. 1 Corinthians 9:13 Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?
- THIS MEANS THAT NO ONE IS TO ABUSE THE AUTHORITY OR OFFICE THAT GOD HAS GIVEN THEM!!! BY CHARGING FOR THE GOSPEL, OR ASKING FOR GIFTS AND SPECIAL FAVORS FOR DOING GOD’S WORK!!! Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
1 Corinthians 9:14 Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel. 1 Corinthians 9:15 But I have used none of these things: neither have I written these things, that it should be so done unto me: for it were better for me to die, than that any man should make my glorying void.
- PAUL MAKES IT CLEAR THAT GOD NEVER AUTHORIZED ANYONE TO CHARGE FOR SHARING the TRUE GOSPEL of CHRIST JESUS CRUCIFIED OR FOR HEALING THE SICK, CASTING OUT DEMONS OR RAISING THE DEAD!!!
1 Corinthians 9:16 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!
- PAUL MAKES IT VERY CLEAR, ALTHOUGH HE DOES HAVE NEEDS, HE PREACHES THE GOSPEL “WITHOUT CHARGE”!!!
1 Corinthians 9:17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.
- PAUL SAID IF HE WILLINGLY (WITH JOY FROM HIS HEART) “PREACHES THE GOSPEL” HIS REWARD IS HEAVEN, BUT IF HE IS NOT WILLING TO “PREACH THE GOSPEL; HE WILL BE FORCED TO DO SO ANYWAY. (JUST LIKE JONAH WAS FORCED TO GO TO NINEVEH).
1 Corinthians 9:18 What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, “I MAY MAKE THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST WITHOUT CHARGE”, THAT “I ABUSE NOT MY POWER IN THE GOSPEL”.
- WE CAN CLEARLY SEE WHAT PAUL IS SAYING HERE; PAUL UNDERSTOOD THAT IF HE CHARGED TO “PREACH THE GOSPEL”, HE WOULD BE OPENING A DOOR FOR THE DEVIL TO SLIP IN AND HE (PAUL) WOULD ABUSE THE “POWER IN THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST”. AMEN!!!
- WE ARE NEVER TO EXHAULT PREACHERS ABOVE OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE GOD’S WORD SAYS IN Romans 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.
We CAN CLEARLY SEE in the following verses that JESUS, Himself, sent HIS disciples to go “PREACH the GOSPEL” without any essential NEEDS because GOD WILL PROVIDE ALL of THEIR NEEDS!!!
Mark 6:7 And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits; Mark 6:8 And commanded them that they should take nothing for their journey, save a staff only; no scrip, no bread, no money in their purse: TO WALK BY FAITH in CHRIST JESUS!!!
JESUS SAID IN Luke 10:4 Carry neither purse, nor scrip, nor shoes: and salute no man by the way. Luke 22:35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.
MANY SO CALLED CHURCHES AND PREACHERS, TAKE FROM BOTH THE RICH AND POOR FOR THEIR OWN GAIN AND GREED, THEY ARE PREACHING, “A GOSPEL” BUT NOT PREACHING “THE GOSPEL”, AGAIN IN Philippians 3:18 For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: Philippians 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.
BUT GOD’S WORD IS CLEAR IN Proverbs 28:27 He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack: but he that hideth his eyes shall have many a curse. Proverbs 22:9 He that hath a bountiful eye shall be blessed; for he giveth of his bread to the poor.
THE DISCIPLES, WHICH ARE OUR EXAMPLES, LACKED NOTHING AND THEY DIDN’T CHARGE TO PREACH THE GOSPEL OR HEAL PEOPLE!!! DO WE NEED ANYMORE PROOF???
DO YOU KNOW JESUS? HAVE YOU TRULY GIVEN YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST AND ASKED HIM TO BE YOUR SAVIOR? CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO FIND OUT HOW TO ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!! TIME IS SHORT JESUS IS COMING REAL SOON, DON’T BE LEFT BEHIND!!!
SOON, THE TRUE BELIEVERS IN CHRIST JESUS WILL BE RAPTURED FROM THIS WORLD THAT HAS FORGOTTEN AND FORSAKEN GOD!!! 1 Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.
CHICO AND DEBBIE